May 26, 2011

coincidence? i think not.

 

Why on earth are you showing me a picture of your staircase? Is that a dog toy? Okay, so there's a dog toy on your stairs. I still don't get it...
If you share in the thoughts above, give me a second to explain the circumstances...

My sister and I started talking about who our beneficiaries were and when I said Riley (my niece) was mine, I swear my little boys (winston & stuart - both yorkies) rolled their eyes. I'm sure they were expecting to hear their names and were probably off in doggie lah lah land dreaming of dog parks and endless supplies of treats and toys and were jolted awake when the word "Riley" rolled off my tongue. Needless to say, the following morning as I walked down the stairs in the dark, I almost broke my neck when stumbling on the dog toy pictured above (my dogs know I'm a tree hugger and I don't turn on the lights if it's unnecessary). To make matters worse, they were both waiting at the bottom to see if they were successful in their plan. I actually wonder if they were waiting at the bottom to finish me off if the plan went awry. 

Not today boys, not today...

No comments: